November 20, 2017

I Know a Real Live Author!

Oh my stars! I am so excited...for my longtime blogging friend (even though I've been out of touch lately), Dawn Paoletta at Enthusiastically, Dawn. She is a gifted writer and poetess.  She is also (and this is the shared interest that solidified our friendship) a absolute journaling fanatic.  She has hosted journaling blog hops and journaling boot camps.  She has reviewed so many absolutely gorgeous journals, the descriptions of which, left me drooling in severe want to unleash my own words on those lovely blank pages. Now she is also a published author!

In the process of clearing out my inbox this morning, I found an email from Dawn announcing that her book is now in print and available on Amazon.  Accompanying the announcement was a lovely letter of thanks written to all the women she felt had encouraged her and made the book possible. I am so humbled to be included on that list....and even more so to see that she mentioned all of us under "Acknowledgements" in the book.

Of course I ordered her book, Journaling for Discovery and Delight: Creative Prompts for Your Journey, right away.  It should arrive Friday and I can't wait. You can expect a full review once I read it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so great!! Please let us know more about her book once you get it and have time to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy! Thank you so much - I do hope the book does not disappoint you in any way. I actually wrote the longest message and then Google booted me, and I had to change my password...yadda-yadda-yadda...which of course, I had forgotten completely. ANyway...all this to say, thank you my friend. I am still learning, and this book writing first was part of my learning the ins and outs of publishing. I am excited to share it, but I am also appreciative of all I have learned along the way...My hope is this book is a valuable, practical and helpful tool for those who really want to journal, but just need a little support along the way. Thanks so much, Stacy! Your newest Blog is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.