This week I am thankful...
* for huge book sales and a box of "new" books to keep me busy.
* for the slow but steady checking off of things needing done for the wedding.
* for having not gotten the "bug" the rest of the family has had.
* for a fun evening out with some high school classmates. Good Italian food and another classmate providing the music.
* for another excellent discussion at Bible study and for the group of people the Lord brought together....the closeness and level of trust among us never ceases to amaze me. I have been in groups where you couldn't share your true needs, but with this group everyone knows we can and it will stay in the group and there will be no judgement.
* that my hubby actually stayed awake until I got home last night just to see me for 5 minutes....our only time together all day.
* for the raised garden beds that are so much easier on my back...and for the veggies that are really rolling in. I just wish those darn tomatoes would hurry up and get ripe!
* for air conditioning (again) because the heat is on the rise again.
* as always, for all of you!