2. What are you 'over the moon' about these days? My grandkids, what else? What's something you enjoy doing every 'once in a blue moon'? Getting dressed up. I'm pretty casual most of the time, but it's nice to get dressed up once in a while.
3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. I've always like the earth sciences and astronomy. How do you feed that interest? Mostly just by reading and watching things on the subject, but it's not unusual to find me in the yard looking up at the stars or in a creek bed looking for fossils.
4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child? The "painful" back to school shopping trips when my mom and my aunt drug my cousin and I from store to store all day to get all the things they felt we couldn't live without...new shoes, new coat, new school clothes, underwear, and socks. It was torture!
5. I've seen several versions of this around the net so let's make one of our own...share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why. Oh my....I find these kinds of questions so difficult, but here goes. LOVE...because it is the command that Jesus left us with, to love one another as he first loved us. Very much in mind in these days. FORGIVENESS...because life is less stressful and much happier if you can let go of hurt and forgive the one who hurt you. MEMORIES...because the older I get the more I find myself getting nostalgic over things from my past. CONTENTMENT...because being satisfied with and thankful for what you do have rather than always wishing for what you don't have goes a long way toward being happy in life. DEPRESSION...because watching someone you love struggle with this dragon can be heartbreaking.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Seems an appropriate thought for the times.