Joining with Rebecca Jo
This week I am thankful...
- that my sleep study is over! What an uncomfortable mess that was. How they get a true idea of your sleep habits/patterns/etc. from that is beyond me. I will say that I did feel a lot better after the second night when I was connected to a CPAP machine.
- that the rain seems to have finally stopped and we're going to have some sunny, warm (maybe even downright hot) weather for at least the next few days.
- that my daughter gave up on the awful job she was hired for after only two days. It really was awful and not worth the hassle.
- that the combination of more sleep, better sleep, and the diet pills have me feeling more alert and on the ball than I've felt in quite a while. I feel almost ready to take on the world. LOL
- that our grandson did well at the dentist now that they found him a good one. One place they went to wanted to do 7 or 8 root canals. On a 4-year-old. Under general anesthesia. They said "NO!" to that right off the bat and later found out the place (part of a chain) has had numerous complaints and been investigated for bilking the CHIP (gov't. provided insurance for kids) program.
- for a new insulated cup. I left the old one at the bus garage in my haste to get out of there on the last day of school.
- that my raised garden beds seem to be doing pretty well. I've still got some weeding to do, but at least it's easier on the back.
- for wedding plans that are coming together.
- and for all of you!