We found this gem from a blogger called Adrienne J. from Definitely Not Technical Writing. She said that she swiped the meme via her husband and his sister. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. We are not sure whether Adrienne is the one who married Rocky. Who the hell knows? We loved our Chicago trip last weekend. We are sorry we did not hook up with our Chicago blogger friends, but we tried. My Yanks swept your Cubbies. Next time meet me to get a chance at a win. Enough of this crap. We think you'll like today's questions. At least some. Maybe one. Please "like" us on Facebook!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Getting to Know You Questions
1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there?
I drive a school bus. I've been doing it for 14 years, 11 of those in the school district where I am now. There are only 10 days left in this school year and I can't wait till it's over...the kids get pretty crazy this time of year.
2. Favorite rock band. Ever.
Wow....ever? That's a tough one. I guess maybe Lynyrd Skynyrd.
3. What are you listening to right now?
My favorite goofy reality show, Mountain Monsters, on Destination America. It is so over the top and unbelievable that it's hilarious.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about?
My daughter called to ask me to drive her to Med Express for back pain.
5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites.
Older than I was yesterday.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football. Specifically, Steeler football.
7. What is your favorite drink?
Diet Coke with lime.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have I ever dyed my hair? Ha! Next question.
9. Favorite food?
Anything with shrimp. I'm kind of like Bubba in Forest Gump when it comes to shrimp.
10. What is the last movie you watched?
Some action movie my husband had on last night.
11. Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving. I like that it is about spending time with family, being grateful for the blessings in life, and all the craziness of the Christmas season hasn't started yet.
12. How do you vent anger?
Once in a while I snap and yell just like anyone, but mostly I write it out in my journal and spend time praying. I also tend to do a lot of cleaning when I'm angry.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Inside it was my Barbies. Outdoors it was my bike.
14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!)
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I don't know. I don't cry all that often so I just don't remember.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My friend and neighbor, Dana. We've been friends since high school.
17. What did you do last night?
Went to bed early.
18. What are you most afraid of?
What life will be like when I am old. What kind of health will I be in? Will I be alone? How will I live?
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite?
Except for two years right after we got married, I've always lived in western Pennsylvania. I like it here well enough, but as I get older I like the cold winters less and less.
20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.)
I guess if I have to choose just one I'd say Sunflowers, but Zinnias, wildflowers, Brown-eyed Susans, and roses are up there, too.
Don't forget to stop by the Sunday Stealing
site to find links to the other players' posts
and all the rules if you'd like to play along.