Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The TV Shows Questions
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: There are a few...The Big Bang Theory, The Brady Bunch, and it has to be awfully close on M*A*S*H and Seinfeld.
2. Name a show you can't miss: There really aren't any since I can just pull them up in On Demand if there is something going on that causes me to miss.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Robert Downey, Jr.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Sean Penn
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: The Big Bang Theory.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Mountain Monsters and Alaskan Bush People. They are so stupid, they're hilarious.
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Pretty much every show from the 70s...Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, All in the Family, The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, etc.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Hawaii Five-O...beautiful scenery, cute guys, sweet cars, good music, and decent story lines.
9. Name a TV series you own: The Big Bang Theory, The Andy Griffith Show, The Carol Burnett Show, and The X-Files.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Kevin Bacon, Kiefer Sutherland, Kevin Spacey.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I have two favorite episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I like the one where Sheldon is trying to learn how to drive and Howard "borrows" an military training simulator and reprograms it for driving. I also like the one where Sheldon is stuck on a problem and doesn't sleep for several days and gets goofier as time goes on. It's classic slapstick when he breaks into a ball pit in the middle of the night and Leonard has to dive in and try to get him out.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: This Is Us. Everybody blows up Facebook every time it's on, but I haven't seen it yet.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Two and a Half Men. When it started out it was cutting edge funny, but it just got pathetic after a while and if it was possible, it got even worse after Charlie Sheen left.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Can't think of one.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Maybe supper or on the weekend some popcorn.
16. How often do you watch TV? I don't watch a lot of TV, maybe a show or two a night during the week. More on the weekend.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? A rerun of Seinfeld last night.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? I still love sitcoms, but I like cop shows and the really dumb "reality" shows.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? The first one I can remember being excited about was The Dean Martin Show when I was really little. I loved how he came into the room a different way every time.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Some of the weirder episodes of The X-Files fall into that category. Like the one where the mutant brothers keep their armless, legless mamma under the bed and kill people, eat them and then regurgitate them to feed her. They also bred with her. Yeah, I wish I could unsee that one.
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? Mountain Monsters wins that hands down. It's about a bunch of hillbillies from West Virginia running around in the woods with loaded guns trying to catch Big Foot in traps straight out of a Roadrunner cartoon.
22. What TV show scared you the most? The X-Files.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Saturday Night Live back in the 70s with the original cast. It was pure comic genius interspersed with the best music of the day.