This week I am thankful...
* for the already mentioned incredible weather! I know winter isn't done with us yet, but this past week has me chomping at the bit to get started on the yard and garden.
* that our daughter finally has insurance to cover dental work and was able to get two bad teeth and all four wisdom teeth pulled today.
* that the little writing desk I bought at an auction for $7 back in November is finally in my book/craft room. It wasn't in the greatest shape, but had great "bones." My hubby sanded it, stained it, and tightened up the legs. Now it looks well loved rather than beat up and junked.
* that the tech kids were on a weird schedule today so I got home by a little after 10:00 this morning and don't have to run back out till it's time for the afternoon runs.
* for the great time we had with our two oldest grandkids on Saturday at the Carnegie Science Center.
* that my mom is retired and in good health so she could drive our daughter to her dental appointment today.
* for a visit from our daughter, her fiancee, and our youngest grandson last night. It had been a week since I'd seen our little man. A week! He is so alert and responsive now. Just look at our little he-man!
Looks like that's all I have time for. Our daughter just called and is in a world of hurt. I have to go get her prescription for pain meds filled.
* for you. I am always thankful for you! (You didn't think I'd forget, did you?)
Now get out there and enjoy this
beautiful weather while