Linking to Sunday Stealing for some pretty random questions today. Thanks for finding another week's worth of questions, Bev.
These are questions from Swap Bot1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Browsing in Barnes & Noble. Tonight was date night. We went to the Arts & Heritage Festival at a local park, had dinner at Red Lobster, and then went to B & N. I was good. I didn't buy any books.
2. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Not that I'm aware of.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Nope.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Maybe last Christmas? I really don't know. I rarely go there these days.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? No. I rarely wear them through the summer.
6. When was the last time you drove out of town? I drove to the next town over last Friday. (Hey, you didn't say how far out of town it had to be.)
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I haven't been to the movies since sometime right after Easter when I went to see Paul, Apostle of Christ.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke with a twist of lime.
9. What are you wearing right now? Navy blue and white dotted swiss pajamas.
10. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash.
11. Last food that you ate? We ate dinner at Red Lobster so a mix of shrimp scampi, grilled scallops, and coconut shrimp.
12. Where were you last week at this time? I think I was in bed.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.
14. When is the last time you ran? Not at any point in recent memory.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? I have no idea. Probably a Steelers' game. I don't really like watching anything else enough to fight my husband for the remote as he doesn't watch sports at all.