Linking up with Sunday Stealing for a little Disney magic.
From Mickey and Maddy
(This is longer than usual, but i love Disney and I had fun answering these questions. Apologies to non-Disney fans!)
1. Favourite scene in a Disney Princess movie? And this is where I disappoint you. I have never really been into the Princess movies. I can't think of a specific scene.
2. Favourite scene in a non Princess movie? The scene in Bednobs and Broomsticks when Angela Landsbury masters the "substitutiary locomotion" spell to bring an army of suits of armor to life to scare away the German soldiers trying to invade England.
3. Last Disney movie you watched? Probably The Parent Trap remake with Lindsay Lohan.
4. How many times have you visited the parks? I don't know. Quite a few. We lived about 15 minutes from Disney World when we were first married and if you live in Orlando, EVERYONE who comes to visit you wants to go there. The nice thing was that it was much less expensive to get in back then and on top of that we could get special rates for locals and we knew people who worked there who could get us 3-day passes for next to nothing.
5. Favourite animal themed movie? The Lion King
6. Favourite Disney movie from the 1950’s?
A list of all Disney movies can be found here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films Peter Pan
7. Favourite Disney movie from the 1960’s? The Jungle Book
8. Favourite Disney movie from the 1970’s? I can't narrow it down beyond Bednobs and Broomsticks, Robin Hood, Escape to Witch Mountain, and The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again.
9. Favourite Disney movie from the 1980’s? Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
10. Favourite Disney movie from the 1990’s? Hocus Pocus, The Lion King, The Santa Clause, Toy Story, and Parent Trap.
11. Favourite Disney movie from the 2000’s? Monsters, Inc., Pirates of the Caribbean, National Treasure, and Finding Nemo.
13. Favourite Disney movie from the 2010’s? Frozen and The Jungle Book.
14. If you could trade lives with one character which one and why? Natasha Richardson's character in the 90's version of Parent Trap because....Dennis Quaid!
15. First Disney orientated memory? My first movie in a theater was The Jungle Book. I have pretty vague memories of it.
16. Favourite villain? Winifred Sanders in Hocus Pocus.
17. Favourite live action Disney movie? Either Hocus Pocus or the 90's version of The Parent Trap.
18. Favourite soundtrack? I have always liked the music from Robin Hood because even as a kid I liked Roger Miller, but the only soundtrack I've ever owned is the one from the 90's Parent Trap.
19. What are your top three favourite Disney songs? I can't even choose.
20. Mickey or Minnie? Mickey
21. Which movie do you find the most nostalgic? Probably anything from the 70's because those were the big deal movies of my childhood or maybe quite a few of the ones from the 90's because they are the ones I most remember seeing with my own kids.
22. Are there any Disney movies that you haven’t seen? Most of the newer ones from maybe about 2005 on.
23. Is there a scene or movie that makes you cry? Old Yeller, of course.
24. Is there a song that makes you cry? I can't think of one.
25. Which character do you relate to the most? Probably Donald Duck or Goofy.
26. Do you own any clothing that’s Disney themed? I used to own quite a few items when we had a Disney Store in our mall, but it closed...gee, it has to be about 10 years ago.
27. Favourite sidekick? Timone and Pumba
28. Favourite Princess and why? I don't really have one. I haven't even seen all the princess movies.
29. Funniest Disney scene? The camping trip in either version of The Parent Trap.
30. Favourite Disney movie and why? How on earth can a person pick a favorite when Disney has been so woven into the fabric of life? When there are nearly a century of fantastic movies to choose from?