April 19, 2018

A Day Full of Challenge

April Challenge: Days 17, 18 & 19

17: A quote you try to live by.


I have a long way to go.


18: Your favorite color and why.

I probably like orange just a bit more than any other color, but it's close. For the most part I like the whole family of autumn colors; orange, gold, crimson, mossy green, and brown. I find all of them to be both energizing and comfortable/homey/cozy.


19: Five fears you have.

1.  Being old and alone.
2.  Not getting to see my grandchildren grow up.
3.  Being old and not having my wits about me.
4.  Snakes and sharks.
5.  Being old not financially able to remain independent.

Most of my fears are floating in the unknown of old age, but they aren't very strong fears. I trust that no matter what may come, God will take care of me.

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of sounding like little Sir Echo, I totally ditto your choice of colors. Homey and cozy are great adjectives. Snakes aside, I'm terrified of becoming 'addled' as the old folks used to say.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.