2. Make a confession. Not unless you're a priest....and I'm not Catholic. I'm not even a lapsed Catholic, so the answer is still no.
3. Bad habits? Procrastination, over-analyzing things, Facebook, sarcasm, piling stuff up on the kitchen island...
4. Favorite color? Pumpkin orange specifically, but in general, I like the whole fall pallet of colors.
5. Can you drive? I work as a school bus driver, so yes, that's something I can do and do well. The school district is in a rural and mountainous area so I often have to drive under winter conditions that would make you need to change your Depends.
6. 3 pet peeves. 1. People who pull out right in front of the school bus because O.M.G...they can't get stuck behind a bus! Then they make the very next turn off, 100ft. down the road. Grrrrr! 2. People who borrow my books and either don't return them or return them in worse condition than they got them. 3. People who "play" on their phones while you are talking to them then later ask questions that had they been listening they'd know the answers to.
7. Last person you hugged. My husband.
8. Something you miss. I think I'm getting old....I could fill a book with all the things I miss and feel nostalgic about.
9. What song is stuck in your head at the moment? John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16
10. Favorite quote.
11. Favorite band. I really like the Christian group, Casting Crowns, but I also like The Steve Miller Band, Bob Segar and The Silver Bullet Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Eagles, Styx....
12. Something you're excited for. Our daughter's wedding in September.
13. Favorite movie. Dirty Dancing.
14. What type of phone do you have? Samsung Note 5.
15. Favorite animal. I like all animals (except for snakes and sharks....okay, and I'm not exactly crazy about anything reptilian) but I guess if you make me choose just one animal I'll pick dogs. I've always had one. And specifically, these two are my favorites: