We found this gem from a blogger called Johnny at Cannon Fodder. He explains that it was taken from Paterson si. I am in Chicago this weekend, thus the name But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Like us on Facebook!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions
1) What was your dream growing up? I had many dreams growing up, but the one that lasted at least until college was the dream of being a globe trotting reporter.
2) What talent do you wish you had? I would give anything to be able to sing worth a darn.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Either a diet Coke with lime or a sweet wine.
4) What was the last book you read? Rising Tides by Nora Roberts.
5) Worst Habit? Procrastination
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Only if I know you well. It's been drummed into my head over a lifetime that it's really not smart for a woman alone to pick up someone along the road.
7) What is your favorite sport? To watch? Football. Specifically Pittsburgh Steeler football! To play? I'm not really into it these days, but I used to be very athletic and I liked basketball and tennis best.
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Probably try to be funny about it, keep things light.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Family feud. That's all I've got to say.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you. When I get up in the night to use the bathroom I turn on the light because I'm afraid of finding a snake in the toilet.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? You might not find us at home (we work long and/or weird hours) and if we are home, we just might be asleep. If I'm home and awake I'd invite you in for a visit.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd lose weight and then I'd change my earlobes. I hate my earlobes.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I'd be your conscience.
14) Ever been arrested? No!
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay for my daughter's wedding.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read or waste time online.
17) Biggest pet peeve? With all the time I spend on the road....stupid drivers (that will cover a lot of territory).
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Tired.
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Yes, to both!
Please visit the Sunday Stealing site for
a complete list of all the bloggers
participating and to join in the fun, too.