April 15, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Pumpkin Place

From Bud:

A big thanks to The Gal Herself! She found it from Kimberly at Pumpkin Delight.These are unusual and clever. I obvious had no idea where I got them until The Gal commented in our comments section. If you think I'm just typing to fill this space, then you are right. I think a couple more sentences should do it! I hope hou have a great Easter! I was visiting my mom in the rest home and the Easter Bunny came and gave her chocolate eggs. I forgot it was Easter. Now, I think I wrote enough. If I play this I will see you at WTIT: The Blog. If not then next time. Same time. Same blog. Now...

Cheers to all of us thieves!



Sunday Stealing: The Place for Pumpkin Questions


1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire?  I'd either be a book seller or an antiques dealer. I'd be happy doing either even if I didn't make a penny.


2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved?  And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?  Without knowing the situation it's impossible for me to say.  I suppose there are some circumstances when I might, but I can't imagine when it would be against the law for me to save/defend someone I love....unless they were a criminal and I were to block justice or break them out or something like that and I would not do that.  As for saving someone I love from someone threatening them...I own guns, I know how to use them, I will use them if I have to, I pray I never have need.
  
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?  I think it is sometimes, but most often it's good to question and find the truth for yourself.
  
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset?  Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?  Yes, I remember.  In a way it matters because the issue changed me in some ways, changed how I see certain things.  But I've forgiven those who caused the pain and while I wouldn't trust them again I've reached a point of being grateful for the things I've learned.

5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?  As a Christian I believe the Bible spells it out clearly.
  
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?  I can't really think of anything.  I'm pretty much an open book...what you see is what you get.  I don't hide who I am.
  
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?  Probably more work that I like.  Unless you're going to give me the funding to live a fabulous life of leisure at an undisclosed tropical location, then I'd want less work.

8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?  Wow.  I don't know.  Anxiety sucks, but so does being a fool.

9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?  
In all honesty I'm probably both.  I always hope to do the right thing, but my dad really pounded the need to do things right (his way) into my head. One of his favorite sayings was "If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right."  I still hear that in my head every time I do anything.
  
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?  In my 30s, I think.



4 comments:

  1. I like the fabulous tropical vacation resort thing. Wouldn't it be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take less work and work for you! (either the book/antique shops or the tropical island)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I didn't even look at SS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.