The final five questions were ripped from Midlife Mama from the blog Midlife Musings. She stole it from her "dear friend" over at Midlife Slices where it was originally written. So, it is almost a virgin meme. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Meme
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say? Thank you for giving a voice to the blue collar masses. Just one word of advice...lay off the tweets. Things thrown out there on the spur of the moment are rarely well thought out and give your critics far too much fodder.
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? It wouldn't matter, I'd treat them both the same. I would hope that I could be their mother when they were young so I could make some major changes in the way they grew up.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? I would hire a contractor to add on to the house and do some remodeling, go shopping for new furniture, and end it all at a book store.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Not every time I hear it, but the one that is most likely to bring tears is John Deere Green by Joe Diffie. It came out when my dad was battling cancer for the final time and he loved his John Deere tractors...it just brings up a lot of sad memories.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? If by perfect body the fairy means good health, I'd take that one.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? Chincoteague Island, VA is my first choice. I love it there. It's been my happy place for years.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? Not being a whole lot smarter financially.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I'd most want to see my grandmother. I can't think of anything specific I'd ask her, though. It would just be wonderful to see her again and spend time with her.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? I'd continue going forward. I wouldn't want to deal with the teenage years again.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? I've gone home. I hope to see you there one day.
Click the button to visit the Sunday Stealing site and join in the fun!