We found this gem from a blogger called Woozie at his previous blog Tome. He explains that he's 18, and obviously he uses a rather unusual avatar. We aren't doing anything but stealing the meme. Woozie admits he stole this meme, but doesn't say from where. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.Please "like" us on Facebook!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Questions
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Um, no, I can't say I really have an urge to be kissing anyone right now. It's late (early?) and I'm tired.
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? It could mean that I am so mad that you'd better run for the hills...or it might not mean anything since I tend to be introverted and quiet more often than not.
3. What are you listening to right now? I have no idea. Some show my husband stopped on while flipping channels.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? I love a good thunderstorm...except for the really bad ones...the head to the basement and kiss your butt goodbye ones.
5. Do you believe in perfect? Perfect what? Perfect who? I believe God is perfect. Jesus is perfect. Other than those two...not so much. We humans are too flawed.
6. Are you a jealous person? Not usually, but I can be once in a while.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? I don't want to get up. I don't want to take the car for new tires. One of those two thoughts was definitely first.
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? I'm usually praying for my family and friends when I drift off.
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? Mostly, but there are things I wish were different. I feel horrible saying that, though, when even if I was poor, I'd still have a lot more than most of the world.
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? I don't know anyone who's thought I was older than I am, but I've been mistaken for younger quite a few times.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? Only the ones that really make an effort. I think there are about 2 of them.
12. How about women understanding men? I think there are more of us. We are conditioned to pay attention to the people around us. We're the nurturers.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Yes. My husband still tells me so on a nearly daily basis.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? They are 24 years old.
15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend. Honestly, as an introvert I am kind of horrible at doing the work required to maintain relationships. My current relationship is the only romantic long-term one I've ever had. I haven't stayed close to any friends over the long haul. My friendships tend to be affiliated with the seasons of my life and when a season ends, the friendship fades. As an example, my best friend from high school lives three houses down from me. We speak when we run into each other or on Facebook, but we don't purposefully get together. That ended when I got married and moved to Florida.